Question about Computers & Internet
You want to restore email then go to
Yahoo! Mail Restore Help Form
and if you are not getting email since deleted i suggest please check same issue in another computer..
and let me know what happen
Posted on May 20, 2009
Deleting the content of the Trash is not enough to free up some space on the storage on your Yahoo account. What you need to do is the following:
1. Access your Yahoo account and click on 'Sent'.
2. Delete all messages on the 'Sent' folder.
* Optimize the Internet browser that you are using. You have to delete Cache, Cookies and temporary Internet files. Please follow the steps below:
If you are using Internet Explorer:
1. Open your Internet Explorer and click on 'Tools'
2. Select Internet Options and then click on 'Delete Cookies' button.
3. After that, click on 'Clear History' button.
4. Close and re-open the Internet Explorer and try accessing your Yahoo account.
Have a great day!
Posted on May 15, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 19, 2016 | Yahoo Mail
Feb 28, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Feb 28, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Nov 12, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
May 20, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Feb 23, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Nov 07, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Nov 04, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Aug 13, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Nov 07, 2008 | Yahoo Mail
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!