Question about Canon CanoScan N650U Flatbed Scanner
Need to get a driver that will allow compatibility
This will work:
1) Download the drivers for XP from Canon's website
2) Install the drivers.
3) They will install to C:/Temp/CanoScanCSUv571a, go there
4) There is a compressed file called: CanoScanCSUv571a.exe in the foler
5) Use 7-zip to uncompress the folder
6) Plug in your scanner
7) Go to your device manager under the Control Panel
8) Go to Imaging Devices and select your scanner
9) Right click to update driver information
10) Select browse my computer for driver software
11) Type in: C:\Temp\CanoScanCSUv571a
12) Click next and your scanner will work.
Posted on Aug 30, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 07, 2011 | Canon CanoScan N650U Flatbed Scanner
Aug 05, 2010 | Canon CanoScan N650U Flatbed Scanner
Feb 11, 2010 | Canon CanoScan N650U Flatbed Scanner
Dec 05, 2009 | Canon CanoScan N650U Flatbed Scanner
Feb 20, 2009 | Canon CanoScan N650U Flatbed Scanner
Dec 21, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 07, 2008 | Canon CanoScan N650U Flatbed Scanner
1,324 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!