Hi i get no service on my iphone
Have you tried to unlock the iPhone? This is a common problem if the iPhone is jailbroken or unlocked.
Kindly try the steps below:
* Go to Settings:General:Reset.
* Click Reset Network Settings
* Enter your passcode if you have created one.
* Click the red button: Reset Network Settings
* The iPhone will take a minute to shut down, then it will reboot.
- If these steps will not work, then follow the steps below:
1. Start with iphone with no service (jailbroken and unlocked)
2. Use iBrickr to load Launchctl GUI (Application -> Browse Application -> Launchctl GUI)
3. Open Launchctl GUI, look for the CommCenter line. If it is red - go to step 5. If it is black - proceed to the next step.
4. Select the CommCenter line, you will see a list of 3 options, select the unload -w, and press ok to confirm, the CommCenter should now be red in the list.
5. Fully restart your iPhone.
6. Open Launchctl GUI, look for the CommCenter line. It should be red if you did the above steps correctly.
7. Select the CommCenter line, you will see a list of 3 options, select the load -w, and press ok to confirm, the CommCenter should now be black in the list.
8. Press the home button. Your phone should now display 'searching' then display your network with full signal.
NOTE: Once your iPhone is working fine, open iBrickr again, go to applications, and delete the Launchctl GUI from your phone by clicking the red (-)minus buttons on the right of the screen.
Thank you and good luck!
Jun 13, 2010 |
Apple iPhone 3G