Question about Dell Inspiron 6400 Notebook
Facing problem with battery of Dell Inspiron 6400 getting message system cannot communicate with the battery
1. Shut down the system, remove the battery and the Ac adapter from the computer.
2. Press the power on button for 10 seconds
3. Reinsert the battery
4. Power on the computer and as soon as you see the dell logo press the f2 key a couple of time
5. Using the up down arrow keys , go to the option that says battery info. If there is an error message listed kindly post it back
6. Otherwise shut down the computer reconnect the ac.adapter and check if the problem is solved
Also the battery has a diagnostic lights on it , remove the battery from the computer and press the button on the battery a set of lights would glow. If they are steady and come in a series the battery is good , If some lights are missing the battery is bad and may need replacement
Posted on May 15, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 14, 2011 | Dell Inspiron 6400 Notebook
Mar 27, 2011 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop
Oct 24, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 6400 Notebook
Nov 28, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 6400 Notebook
Oct 19, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 6400 Notebook
Jun 09, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 6400 Notebook
Nov 20, 2008 | Dell Inspiron 6400 Notebook
Apr 17, 2008 | Dell Inspiron 6400 Notebook
516 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: