Question about Panasonic PT-40LC12 40" Rear Projection HDTV
Once I hit the on/stanby button, the lite continues to blink and nothing comes on the screen. I notice that that fan in the front does not come on. I know it not the lamp. Please help
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
That problem is usually cause of faulty capacitors on the power supply board..
Just follow this instruction to fix your TV..
1. Open the back cover of your TV.
2. Look at the power supply board..Its normally connected to the power cord..
3. After that,,try to look at the actual image of capacitors if it is bulged on the top so that you can easily determine the bad capacitors..
4. After that,,try to replaced the bad capacitors using soldering iron and soldering lead..replaced the capacitors only with the same type ratings and value..
5. Some of the capacitors not bulged so its better if have a capacitance meter
Posted on Jun 07, 2012
Testimonial: "information was helpful but turns out it may be a cracked bulb, I'll know for sure when it comes in."
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 26, 2016 | Televison & Video
Oct 05, 2014 | Panasonic VIERA TH-37PX80B 37 in. Plasma...
Jan 02, 2014 | Sony DAV-SC8 System
Jan 07, 2011 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-34HS510 34" TV
Mar 03, 2010 | Panasonic PT-AE900U Multimedia Projector
Nov 21, 2009 | Panasonic PT-40LC12 40" Rear Projection...
Feb 14, 2009 | Sony KDF42E2000 42" HDTV
Nov 06, 2008 | Panasonic PT-50LC13 50" Rear Projection...
May 29, 2011 | Panasonic PT-40LC12 40" Rear Projection...
193 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: