- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
purple right rear + speaker
purple/black right rear -
green left rear +
green/black left rear -
white fr left +
white/black fr left -
grey fr right +
grey/black fr right -
blue auto antenna
blue/white rem amp
brown phone mute
1) Press and hold the [BND] button, and then
press the [DISP] button to display the clock
2) Press and hold the [BND] button, and then
press the [DISP] button for 2 seconds or
3) Press the [d] button, then set the current
4) Press the [a] button, then set the current
5) Press the [BND] button, then the clock is set.
Your best bet is to find a local professional stereo installer shop that carries that unit. Many will let you look through the user manual of one of thier display units if you ask.
And remember never to buy a product from a company that lists the product in thier catalog but leaves that unit out of thier online manual download and support site.
Yellow - +12V Constant Power
Red - +12V Switched (accessory) Power
Blue - Power Antenna
Blue/White - Amp Turn-on
White - Left Front Positive Speaker Wire (LF+)
White/Black - (LF-)
Gray - Right Front Positive Speaker Wire (RF+)
Gray/Black - (RF-)
Green - Right Rear Positive Speaker Wire (RR+)
Green/Black - (RR-)
Purple - Left Rear Positive Speaker Wire (LR+)
Purple/Black - (LR-)