Question about Computers & Internet
Toshiba a100 not turns on just each time i press the power key the orange led for the battery blinking 10 times then went off and nothing happen , laptop dead
Try removing the battery, and AC power, and pressing the power button down for about 15-20 seconds, and then try powering on the computer with just the AC power plugged in (no battery installed). If this works then the battery may be shot, and would need to be replaced (if you can find a suitable replacement). If it doesn't, then I would advise bringing the unit to an authorized service center to have the AC Adapter tested with a voltmeter (unless you happen to have one). The power adapter should give off a voltage of approximately 19V. If it's not, then you may simply have to replace the power adapter, either with one specifically for your model of laptop, or with a Universal AC Adapter (and you will probably need a rating of at least 75W, 90W would be optimal). If the power adapter tests okay though, then it most likely is the power coupling (the hole where your adapter plugs into. Repairs to those can usually range anywhere between $150-$300 USD for parts and labour). Hope this gives you enough information to work with, and hopefully gets your issue resolved!
Posted on May 15, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 26, 2013 | Canon PIXMA iP3600 Photo Printer
on Jun 30, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Jul 12, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 06, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iX4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 07, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 17, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite A100-S8111TD Notebook
Jun 13, 2010 | Canon i80 InkJet Printer
Oct 05, 2009 | Canon i80 InkJet Printer
Jul 19, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 07, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP90 InkJet Printer
371 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!