following: use of the camera on an LG enV Touch VX11000 cell phone,
capturing and saving photos or video on an external memory microSD card,
and transferring the photos using a SD adaptor.
- Remove the MicroSD card from the lower right hand side of the phone by gently pressing the card in toward the phone.
- Slide the MicroSD card into the SD card adaptor
- Place the SD Card adaptor into a SD port or reader whether it be located on a laptop, PC, printer, or standalone external reader
- Using Microsoft Explorer,locate the external memory card, Mine reads SD Card
- Double click on the drive name and find your photos or video.
- Highlight the photo or video files you want to copy or move
- Ctrl-C to copy, or Ctrl-X to move
- Locate the folder or location on your PC where you want to store the image or video files and type Ctrl-P.
Your images are now on your laptop or PC and are accessible for printing, sharing, embedding, editing, or viewing.
So what did I do with the photos from the orchard lunch with Nana? My
daughter and I uploaded the photos to an online photo site and using
the photos from our visit, made a twelve month calendar for Nana's
birthday in September. Taking photos using your cell phone camera can be
lots of fun. Bring able to access, share, and view them is even better!