Question about Dacor Preference RSD30 Gas Kitchen Range
DACOR gas stove and oven. Timer tone goes off with F1 display. ????????
The "F1" error code description is a System Watchdog Circuit. Please press "CANCEL", if beeping continues after 30 seconds, please check the main control board(ERC). Here are basic test that will help you to determine if the ERC or touchpad is defective.
1. Unplug the range power cord or turn the power off to the range at the circuit breaker.
2. Gain access inside the control panel.
3. Disconnect the touch pad (also called keypad or membrane switch) ribbon from the ERC.
4. Make sure there are no lose wires, or anything else that may cause a short when power is turned back on. Assemble the control panel back the way it was.
5. Turn the power back on.
6. Wait for at least one hour to see if the code comes back.
7. If F1 comes back, replace the ERC. If it does not, replace the touch pad.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Jun 08, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 24, 2010 | Dacor Preference RSD30 Gas Kitchen Range
Jul 30, 2008 | Dacor Preference RSD30 Gas Kitchen Range
Mar 19, 2009 | Maytag PGR5710 Performa Gas Kitchen Range
Dec 31, 2008 | Frigidaire FEF352 Electric Kitchen Range
Nov 06, 2008 | Dacor MCS130 Millennia Electric Single...
Jun 14, 2008 | Frigidaire FGF326AS Gas Kitchen Range
May 22, 2008 | Dacor PCS130 Preference Electric Single...
Nov 08, 2007 | Dacor Epicure ERD30 Dual Fuel (Electric...
299 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: