Question about SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
You will need to get your player into Recover mode.
1) Move "Hold Switch" to "Hold"
2) Press REC switch and power on switch untill the display shows "Recover Mode"
3) Then connect your player to your PC. The player should now show up as a removable drive.
4) Open "Notepad" on your PC and save an empty file named sansa.fmt on that removable drive.
5) Safely remove the drive and move "hold" switch to "No-Hold"
6) The display should say something like "formatting"
7) Then your Sansa will restart in MTP mode.
Posted on May 14, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 17, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Dec 23, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Jul 23, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Jul 09, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Jun 23, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Apr 16, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa E280 MP3 Player
Nov 15, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
May 30, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Dec 30, 2006 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
224 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: