Question about Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
The printer goes through the process as if it is going to print but nothing show up on the page. This issue is not unique to the printer. We switched out the type of printer and same issue. We also connected the printer to another computer and it works fine (XP).
You may have to change the communication format called the "Spool format."
Please follow the steps given below to change the spool data format:
1. Click on "Start," "Control Panel," "Hardware and Sound" and "Printers."
2. Then, right click on the Lexmark printer icon and left click "Properties."
3. Either on the "Advanced" tab or the "General" tab for some models, there is a "Print Processor" button, left click it.
4. This is the spool format setting. Under "Print processor" it should be set to "Lexmark 1200 series print processor." Next, under "Default datatype," select "NT EMF 1.008."
5. Click "OK" and exit back out to your desktop.
6. Please try printing again.
If this does not help the situation, please describe any differences it does make.
Posted on May 14, 2009
My lexmark 12oo printer will not print only in color , even when it should print back
Posted on Sep 12, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 14, 2007 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 11, 2011 | Lexmark X7350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 01, 2009 | Ricoh Aficio CL7000 Laser Printer
Nov 15, 2009 | HP GX614AA Pavilion A6330F Desktop PC
Feb 27, 2009 | HP PSC 1510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 04, 2008 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 26, 2006 | Canon BJC S300 InkJet Printer
855 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!