Question about Computers & Internet
You did the update ver 1.1? This is suppose to fix the mounting and unmounting of external USB devices. Sounds like it never unmounted.
Posted on Oct 17, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 11, 2012 | LaCie Hard Disk 1TB Desktop with Hi-Speed...
Jan 08, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Sep 18, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 27, 2017 | Sabrent Computers & Internet
Your problem could be any one of these issues:
1. Faulty USB port on PC: Try a different computer or laptop
2. Faulty USB cable: Try a different Cable
3. Corrupt memory: Fix by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
4. Faulty connections on main circuit inside the hard drive: Physical Fix by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
5. Faulty controller chip (worst case scenario) : Direct flash memory read required by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
Hope this helps and that it is 1 or 2 as 3, 4 and 5 will cost you money.
Jan 01, 2011 | Hitachi SimpleDrive Mini 250GB USB 20...
Dec 10, 2010 | Western Digital 4TB My Book Studio II Hard...
Dec 01, 2009 | Western Digital (WD3200JS) 320 GB Hard...
May 29, 2009 | Western Digital 250GB MyBook External USB...
Feb 23, 2009 | Apple MacBook Pro Notebook
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!