Question about Kenmore 63932 Electric Dryer
I am trying to reinstall a dryer drum belt on my Lg dryer dlg2532W that came off.
Connect Gas Supply Pipe
(Gas Dryer ONLY)
For further assistance, refer to section on Gas
1. Make certain your dryer is equipped for use with the
type of gas in your laundry room. Dryer is equipped at
the factory for Natural Gas with a 3/8” N.P.T. gas
2. Remove the shipping cap from the gas connection at
the rear of the dryer. Make sure you do not damage the
pipe thread when removing the cap.
3. Connect to gas supply pipe using a new flexible
stainless steel connector.
4. Tighten all connections securely. Turn on gas and
check all pipe connections (internal & external) for
gas leaks with a non-corrosive leak detection fluid.
5. For L.P. (Liquefied Petroleum) gas connection, refer
to section on Gas Requirements.
Posted on Oct 15, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 27, 2010 | LG Dryers
on Apr 29, 2009 | LG DLG5932W Gas Dryer
Nov 06, 2010 | LG DLE2532W Electric Dryer
Oct 04, 2010 | Dryers
Sep 12, 2010 | Dryers
Jul 05, 2010 | LG DLG2532 Gas Dryer
Jan 17, 2010 | LG DLE0332 Gas Dryer
Jan 14, 2010 | LG Dryers
May 21, 2009 | LG Dryers
706 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: