Question about HP Compaq dx2300 Microtower - RT950UTABA PC Desktop
If this the type of unit having a switch when you open it. Try to find a switch, commonly it is activated when you open the case. It is just near the edges of the cover, or near to it.
Posted on May 14, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 28, 2013 | Gateway Computers & Internet
Sep 05, 2011 | HP Compaq Presario SR2011WM PC Desktop
May 30, 2011 | HP Compaq Evo D510 PC Desktop
Removing the cover
To remove the cover, do the following:
1. Remove the thumbscrews from the rear of the computer and slide the cover
toward the rear of the computer.
Replacing the cover
To replace the cover, do the following:
1. Ensure that all components have been reassembled correctly and that no tools
or loose screws are left inside your computer.
2. Clear any cables that might impede the replacement of the cover.
3. Position the cover over the chassis so that the front edge is approximately one
inch away from the front bezel.
4. Lower the cover down over the chassis so that the rail guides engage the rails.
5. Slide the cover forward. You might need to lift the front of the cover slightly to
align it properly.
6. Insert the three thumbscrews into the holes in the cover and the chassis and
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response.
May 23, 2011 | IBM NetVista A40 PC Desktop
Apr 09, 2011 | HP Compaq Presario SR2011WM PC Desktop
Nov 27, 2010 | HP Compaq dc5100 PC Desktop
Nov 03, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 25, 2008 | Sony VAIO Digital Studio PCV-RX550 PC...
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: