Question about Televison & Video
Start to check if it is in mute or volume is in 0 level first. Or check also its sound source setting. If this does not help check the electronic side.
If speakers ok, check wires to it. This will also down to the amplifier side after the wiring and speakers are ok.
If you are not inclined in electronics, have it service by a qualified one.
Posted on May 14, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 15, 2012 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-27FV300 27" TV
Jul 01, 2011 | LG Televison & Video
May 29, 2011 | Astar LTV-32ASB 32 in. LCD Television
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Oct 20, 2010 | Bush Televison & Video
Oct 19, 2010 | RCA F20640BC 20" TV
Apr 20, 2010 | Maxent MX-50X3 50 in. HD-Ready Plasma...
Dec 09, 2008 | Symphonic SC309C 9 in. TV/VCR Combo
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!