Question about Apple iPod touch
The only thing you can do is force your iphone to recovery mode and
then restore it. you will lose all data but its the only way you can
make it work.
try the following steps to force the device into recovery mode that way you will reset the passcode.
Symptoms that may have occurred with an unsuccessful restore may include a frozen screen—either at the Apple logo or some other application—or the device may repeatedly reset.
1. Verify you have iTunes 7.5 or later. Apple recommends using the latest version of iTunes.
2. Disconnect the USB cable from the iPhone or iPod touch, but leave the other end of the cable connected to your computer's USB port.
3. Power off the device (Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds until the red slider appears, then slide the slider. Wait for the the iPhone or iPod touch to turn off.
4. Press and hold the Home button while reconnecting the USB cable to iPhone. When you reconnect the USB to iPhone, the device should then power on.
Note: If you see the message "Charging... Please Wait", let the device charge for at least 10 minutes to ensure the battery has some charge and then start with step 2 again.
5. Continue holding the Home button while iPhone starts up. While starting up, you will see the Apple logo.
6. When you see "Connect to iTunes" on the screen, you can release the Home button and iTunes will display the recovery mode message:
If you don't see the "Connect to iTunes" screen, then disconnect the USB cable from iPhone and repeat steps 3-6.
Posted on May 14, 2009
Start with these five simple solutions: Reset, retry, restart, reinstall, or restore
If you need more assistance let me know. Good luck.
Posted on May 14, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 17, 2010 | Appel Apple iPod from MP3 Player
Mar 07, 2008 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
Mar 05, 2008 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
Feb 26, 2008 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
Feb 25, 2008 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
Feb 14, 2008 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
137 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!