Question about Samsung SGH-E900 Cellular Phone
I've a samsung e250.i downloaded games into my pc from mobile9.those games are compatible to my set.i've only memory card reader with me.i just copied games from pc to memory card after renaming it as .jar.but it is not possible yo play those games.please inform me an appropriate solution for this.
To Install Java Games On Your Samsung-E250,You Have To Download "Softick" PPP and A "Java game Uploader"(search it on Google)..........
lnstall java games using usb data cable
Install\Run SoftickPPP221 from the Softick.PPP.v2.21 Folder. Ignore any errors about usbsync.dll by pressing OK.
Leave the option use usb in shared mode checked.
Run when finished installing. You will get an error message about being unable to locate usbport.dll, just click cancel.
Plug in your usb cable and turn phone on.
Right click on softickppp running in your taskbar and select settings.
In the usb tab uncheck accept ppp connection on usb and tick both use usb in exclusive mode and overide usb compatability,
Click on ok and completely exit softickppp by right clicking then exit.
Run softickppp and again goto settings. On the bluetooth\serial tab tick the correct com port.Mine is com3. Then click ok
On your phone key in *#52828378# press 2 ota type setting and select serial bearer ota.
Run samsung java uploader and add your jad file
On your phone select 3 serial test , 1 ppp up , 2 usb
Your phone will now reboot. While its rebooting right cklick on softickkppp in your taskbar and choose shutdown ppp
When your phone has rebooted again key in *#52828378#
Right click softickk ppp and activate ppp
On your phones java test menu press 3 serial test , 1 ppp up , 2 usb , 2 serial download
Your game should install and start running.
Posted on Dec 25, 2008
I finally succeeded in installing some java games to my Samsung E250 via bluetooth. I thought I would share the info on how I do it here because it seems to be a frequent unanswered question on various forums. You will need a *.jad and a *.jar file for your game.
1) Download Softick PPP and Samsung Java Uploader.exe . Also JADmaker if required.
2) Install SoftickPPP according to this Polish website. I don't understand Polish, but the pictures tell enough of the story. Set up your bluetooth COM ports in the SoftickPPP bluetooth/serial settings. My Bluetooth COM ports are either 24, 25 or 26. I leave them all ticked.
3) Enter *#52828378# on the phone to access the Java Test Menu. Choose OTA type setting, choose Serial bearer OTA. Click select. (This seems to need to be changed back to GPRS bearer OTA for Samsung PC Studio to connect)
4) Start SoftickPPP. Click on cancel for the missing USBPort.dll error message. Accept bluetooth connections for DUN and Serial connections on the phone.
5) Choose 'Activate PPP' by right clicking on the icon in the taskbar. Accept connections on phone again.
6) Start 'Uploader.exe' and then add the required jad file. Leave the program open.
7) If you are not still in the Java Test Menu then enter *#52828378# on the phone again. Select 'Serial test', 'PPP Up', 'Bluetooth' on phone, 'Serial download'. My phone sometimes restarts at this point in which case I have to choose 'Shutdown PPP" in the taskbar icon and then re-activating it once the phone has restarted and then re-do step 7 after entering the Java Test Menu again.
A Java splash screen should appear with a progress bar showing the upload of the file. The game then starts automatically.
There we go. It works for me
four more problems e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on Jul 21, 2008
Samsung SGH-E250 Cellular Phone
i can't install any java games jar or jad so please help me
Posted on Mar 18, 2008
You need to see if the game you downloading is compatible to samsung sgh-e250...
Posted on Sep 16, 2008
Can I use my mem. card reader?
Posted on Aug 29, 2008
With the A707 (sync) you can't install unsigned java programs with out using the optional usb cable and samsung's free PC Studio software. The cable is under $10 online vs $40 in the store. Their justification for insisting we get games and apps exclusively by downloaded them from the phone is, "so that viruses don't start causing problems" --read that in email from an at&t tech.
I don't know what would happen if you unlocked your sync and told it you had no carrier, then installed .jar s from the memory card.
simply, one can only run downloaded games on the sync if one does some very simple modding.
Posted on Jul 06, 2008
Posted on Jun 17, 2008
I have exactly the same problem
Posted on Jan 12, 2008
Please tell me how to play the game that i downloaded to my pc and transfering it only on my memory card reader....
Posted on Apr 06, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
HI dude, u need to install the games on ur cell memory this u can do with the help of a usb cable /datacable. Bcuz memory card is a temporary memory. So as to play the game u will have to install them on ur cellphone inbuilt memory. This will surely help u in solving the issue. Okie Dokie have a great gaming day!!!! Prasanth83
Posted on May 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 24, 2011 | Samsung Cell Phones
Feb 01, 2011 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Apr 16, 2010 | O2 Samsung SGH-E250 Cellular Phone
Jan 06, 2010 | O2 Samsung SGH-E250 Cellular Phone
Jun 03, 2009 | O2 Samsung SGH-E250 Cellular Phone
May 16, 2009 | O2 Samsung SGH-E250 Cellular Phone
May 13, 2009 | Samsung SGH-E900 Cellular Phone
May 02, 2008 | Samsung SGH-U600
5,178 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: