Question about Amana MVH250 Microwave Oven
This was weird. One day last week sparks just started shooting out around the control panel. I took the unit apart and found nothing burned in the control panel. I turned the unit back on, control panel appears to be normal, turntable is turning but the unit is not warming food up. The timer sets fine but if I use the unit for a minute and I start to smell something electrical burning
I suspect either a bad magnetron, blown fuse or diode. Is this worth fixing?
Absolutely not worth fixing as a brand new one with lots of features can now be purchased for as little as fifty dollars.
Posted on May 14, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 13, 2013 | GE JE2160 Microwave Oven
Apr 17, 2012 | Whirlpool MH3184XP Microwave Oven
Mar 13, 2012 | Microwave Ovens
Jan 23, 2012 | GE Microwave Ovens
Jan 23, 2012 | Amana Microwave Ovens
Jun 07, 2011 | Amana Microwave Ovens
Nov 08, 2009 | Whirlpool GH7155XHS Microwave Oven
Feb 26, 2008 | Frigidaire PLMV169DC Microwave Oven
Jan 17, 2011 | Amana MVH250 Microwave Oven
Dec 29, 2009 | Amana MVH250 Microwave Oven
182 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: