Question about Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I changed the Language setting accidentally, how can I reset it into English, please help.
I can not find the appropriate software for this type of printer (MP 780/750), because it isnt in the offer of Canon printer for the instalation. What from offered printers I should choose for the instalation of printer to my PC?
Posted on Jan 31, 2010
Remove and reinstall the drivers
Posted on Dec 31, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 28, 2013 | Samsung Cell Phones
Dec 31, 2012 | Canon PIXMA Office Equipment & Supplies
Below are the step for your kind attention - change the language setting;
1. Un-install all Canon related program/software/driver from your PC
2. Click START - Click Control Panel - Click Clock, Language and Region - Click Region and Language
3. Click Administrative option - Click Change system locale... - Select English (united States or United Kingdom)
4. Click Apply and please re - start you PC.
5. After re - start the PC, put the printer CD to install the driver and software accordingly.
Feb 03, 2012 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 24, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP1200 Photo Printer
May 15, 2009 | Motorola Mobility L6 Cellular Phone
Apr 24, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 17, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Oct 07, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet...
392 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!