Question about Epson Stylus Photo R1800 InkJet Printer
Ms Sherlyn C., this is Jem. Do you have any idea about color mgmt.? I believe Level 1 tech OR former Level 1 tech have no knowledge about this at all. Please REMOVE the rating of this "technical girl" as she has no idea what color mgmt. is.
To Kealele, who manages the colors? Is is the Application or is it the Printer Managing the colors?
Posted on Feb 10, 2010
You need to trash and re-install the drivers.
Pls follow the instructions to trash drivers on 10.3.9:
- Go to printer set-up utility or print center. Highlight the R1800 under the printer list then delete it.
- Go to library, then printers. Trash the whole epson folder.
- Empty the trash
- Restart your mac.
To re-install the drivers. Pls follow the instructions:
- Log on to support.epson.com.
- Click on printers to the left of the page. Then click on inkjet under printers. Click on the R1800 to the right of the page.
- Click on macintosh under drivers and downloads. Click on the 3rd driver down (i.e. Printer Driver v2.1aA / epson12113.dmg. Then click on download now.
- Click on No thanks i prefer not to receive this information, then click on the accept button. It should download automatically.
- Click on the mounted icon on your desktop that says epson12113.dmg then click on the visex installer. Go ahead and install the driver.
- Add the printer. make sure that your printer is on and plugged into the mac.
Go to print center or printer set-up utility. click on the printer under the printer name then click add when it allows you to.
- try to print something.
if you need more assistance. pls let me know.
Posted on May 14, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 23, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo R1900 InkJet Printer
Sep 08, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo R1800 InkJet Printer
Jan 24, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo R1800 InkJet Printer
Jun 24, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo R1800 InkJet Printer
May 15, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo R1800 InkJet Printer
Mar 02, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo R1800 InkJet Printer
Jun 11, 2015 | Epson Stylus Photo R1800 InkJet Printer
Sep 07, 2014 | Epson Stylus Photo R1800 InkJet Printer
176 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!