Question about Olevia LT32HVM 32 in. LCD Television
Can't find remote control code for Olevia TV to use with universal remote
Olevia LT32HVE TV is '581
Posted on Jan 22, 2013
Have Olevia 237T with same problem. Bought Universal URC-R6 remote control. Works for TV, cable box and audio system as well. $20 at BestBuy.
Posted on Apr 02, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Please follow the steps below to program your remote control to equipment other then your DISH receiver:
Note: If you start this procedure and at any time and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the procedure automatically. Simply start over again. Use the TV button for your TV, the VCR button for your VCR or DVD player. These Mode buttons are located at the top of your remote control.
1. With the desired equipment on, press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
2. Press the numbers 5-0-0 on the remote control.
3. Press the Pound (#) button on the remote.
4. Press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
5. Press and release the Power button on the remote control.
6. Press the Up button once a second while pointing the remote at the desired equipment. If the code for the equipment comes up, the equipment will power off.
7. Press the Pound (#) button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes three times.
8. To verify the code works try several different functions for that equipment.
We cannot guarantee our remotes will work all other devices. If this does not correct the issue, unfortunately our remote will not work for that device. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Lone99star. Please rate this solution.
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/jason_77a19afa8d604dee
Posted on Feb 14, 2009
Go to Best Buy and buy the DirectTV Universal Remote Control Model RC64 ($20). It will control all the functions on both the Olevia TV and the RCA Satellite box, except the A-B-C-D buttons for the User Guide. It's codes are:
Satellite Box - 00392
Olevia TV - 11610
Nick from Ft Myers
Posted on Mar 08, 2008
SOURCE: Olevia remote control codes
NO codes work for the Olevia Syntax models, and NO they did not update anything to down load like they promised.NONE- Period. Do not waste your time. I wasted 8 months. You may either get used to a few remotes, or you can go to a website (x10 products) and pick up their learning remote. I paid 50.00. Line up the old and new, and the x10 product will learn to operate your cable box, TV, DVR, DVD and everything else. ( Took about 30 minutes plus my teenager) Now I have one remote control for everything, plus it looks great with the digital screen and channel icons, as well as readable buttons so you do not have to be a teenager or put on your glasses to operate it.
Posted on Jul 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 11, 2014 | General Electric Universal Remote Control
Jul 25, 2009 | Televison & Video
Dec 20, 2008 | Directv RC23 Remote Control
Feb 08, 2008 | Olevia LT37HVS 37 in. LCD HDTV
Dec 21, 2007 | Directed 434MHZ Remote Control
1,775 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: