Turn it off by pressing and holding the SRC button.
Then press the Multi-function button in. Rotate the Multi-function button until you see "Clock". Adjust by rotating and/or hitting left / right (I think).
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: can't set the clock
Directions say to turn power off, press and hold the "multi-control" key until language shows. Turn the dial to select the option to change. Use the "multi-control" key left or right to select the part of the clock to change, move the key up or down to change the time.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
7. Clock CLOCK DISPLAY Press the DISP (16) button to show the clock in the display. The clock will display for a few seconds and then return to the previous display. CLOCK ADJUSTMENT (TIME) Press the DISP (16) button to show the clock, and then press the DISP button again and hold for > 3 seconds until the clock flashes. Press the DOWN TUNING (<<-) button (18) to change the minutes and UP TUNING (+>>) button (17) to change the hour. Continue changing the hour to move between AM and PM.
have to push the src button until the screen reads standby the hold in the vol. button until something shows up use the joystick to go left right up or down until it says set clock or clock or something then use the vol key to set it to what the time is
Setting the clock.
1) Press and hold the (BND ) button, and then press the ( DISP) button to display the clock display.
2) Press and hold band (BND) button, and press the diplay button for 2 seconds or longer.
3) Press the forward button, then set the current minute.
4) Press the back button, then set the current hour.
5) Press the band button, then the clock is set
I've found the manual to be inaccurate as far as setting the clock. To display the clock, hold down the right knob, then choose Freq or Clock. Push again to set. Easy.
To set the clock, push the source button until you're in standby mode. Hold the left knob down (volume ctrl) until menu comes up. Either push the left knob OR move the right up or down (can't remember which) until you see Clk Adj. Push the vol ctrl knob (I think). Then, the knob on the right goes left right for minutes/hours, and up/down for the other. I believe you can push the vol knob then once its set.
I dont know if this will work for the mp, but for my jensen 2010x ,while it is on, you press on the (disp) button for 5 seconds untill the clock starts flashing, then on the FF to set minutes and the rewind button to set hours. I literally spent 2 hours playing with it till i figured this out!!!