Question about HP Photosmart C3180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I get a "The computer is unable to establish two-way communication with the device" message when on the "Estimated Ink Levels" tab in the "HP Photosmart C3100 series Toolbox" dialog. I just wanted to see the levels, I think they may be low on magenta and yellow. Anyway, uninstalled "all" of the software and reinstalled. Still the same problem. Any help would be appreciated...
What must i do to see the ink level of my c3180? Thanks tom
Posted on Aug 09, 2008
If your printer is installed or connected in network then you cannot see the ink levels in printer toolbox.
I suggest you to contact HP chat support, this support is free of cost and online technician will help you with any All-in-one issue.
Please click on the web link given below and select your product and start chating online to get the issue fixed.
Have a great day!
Posted on Mar 25, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 21, 2011 | HP OfficeJet J4580 All-In-One Laser...
Jun 21, 2011 | HP LaserJet CP1518 Printer
To check the ink levels from the control panel
1. Press Setup.
2. Press the down arrow button to highlight Tools, and then press OK.
3. Press the down arrow button to highlight Display Ink Gauge, and then press OK. The product displays a gauge that shows the estimated ink levels of all cartridges installed.
4. Press any button to return to the Tools menu.
To check the ink levels from the HP Photosmart Software
1. In the HP Solution Center, click Settings, point to Print Settings, and then click Printer Toolbox.
NOTE: You can also open the Printer Toolbox from the Print Properties dialog box. In the Print Properties dialog box, click the Features tab, and then click the Printer Services button.
The Printer Toolbox appears.
2. Click the Estimated Ink Level tab. The estimated ink levels for the ink cartridges appear.
Dec 08, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6380 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 05, 2010 | Printers & Copiers
Aug 28, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6380 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 23, 2008 | Printers & Copiers
Apr 03, 2008 | Printers & Copiers
Mar 18, 2008 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
Feb 19, 2008 | Printers & Copiers
1,394 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: