Question about HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
1. Using the FileManager goto Application Data\Tao\intent\app\jam\midlets
2. Here u can see the installed Midlets in their seperate folders.
3. Delete the folder (and the files inside it) of the Midlet u want to uninstall
4. repeat step 3 for all the Midlets u wish to remove/uninstall
5. close FileManager
6. open MidletManager, u can see different icons for the Midlets u have removed. click on one of those icon and Intent will update its database.
7. Open MidletManager again and u'll see only the Midlets u wished to remain.
Posted on Jul 14, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 01, 2016 | Nokia Cell Phones
Sep 06, 2011 | Samsung GTC3300 Cell Phone
Jul 26, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 02, 2010 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Jul 29, 2009 | HTC Touch Viva Cell Phone
Apr 29, 2009 | Cell Phones
Jul 01, 2008 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
May 13, 2008 | HTC S620 Smartphone
Apr 01, 2008 | Samsung SGH-i300 Cellular Phone
967 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!