Question about HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
1. Using the FileManager goto Application Data\Tao\intent\app\jam\midlets
2. Here u can see the installed Midlets in their seperate folders.
3. Delete the folder (and the files inside it) of the Midlet u want to uninstall
4. repeat step 3 for all the Midlets u wish to remove/uninstall
5. close FileManager
6. open MidletManager, u can see different icons for the Midlets u have removed. click on one of those icon and Intent will update its database.
7. Open MidletManager again and u'll see only the Midlets u wished to remain.
Posted on Jul 14, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 01, 2016 | Nokia Cell Phones
Sep 06, 2011 | Samsung GTC3300 Cell Phone
Jul 26, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 02, 2010 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Jul 29, 2009 | HTC Touch Viva Cell Phone
Apr 29, 2009 | Cell Phones
Jul 01, 2008 | Nokia 6300 Cellular Phone
May 13, 2008 | HTC S620 Smartphone
Apr 01, 2008 | Samsung SGH-i300 Cellular Phone
968 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!