Question about Canon PIXMA MP460 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I had same prob at first
1. put doc in scanner
3.press cloor or black
4.press scan again
Posted on Dec 12, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
i was told that the printer needs to be directly connected to the imac (not airport) for the scanner to work.
i have the same issue w/ the airport extreme.
Posted on May 18, 2008
1) Install the Microsoft Office Document Imaging feature by following the steps
1) Go to Start -> Control Panel.
2) Click the Add or Remove Programs.
3) Select the Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003 and click the Change
4) Click the Add or Remove Features and click on Next.
5) Select the Choose advanced customization of applications checkbox and click
6) Click on the Office Tools -> Microsoft Office Document Imaging -> Scanning, OCR
and Indexing Service Filter.
7) Select Run all from My Computer, insert the Office installation CD, and the
feature is installed.
Posted on Apr 11, 2009
You can download the manual from the manufacturer's web site at
Posted on Jul 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP460 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 19, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP460 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 02, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP460 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 02, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP470 All-in-One Printer
Jan 20, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP460 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 10, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP460 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 06, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP460 All-In-One InkJet...
481 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!