Question about Timex Ironman Triathlon 51931 wristwatch
When i press speed/distance display button the screen goes blank from 10-45 seconds. also sometimes when the mode button is pressed the screen goes blank for 5-15 seconds. the watch is keeping the time and date correct and the screen is nice and bright
I put a new CR2025 battery in my T5e671 Timex and it solved the problem.
The screen no longer goes blank at any time.
PS:Timex manual says "remove battery strap" to replace the battery.
But it doesn't say HOW.-& I couldn't google an answer to that.
Here is how:
The metal strap goes across the middle of the battery and then goes over the edge of it on both sides.
At both edges the metal strap goes over a nylon tab.
One of those nylon tabs is notched, if you put the end of a paperclip in the notch, you can release the metal strap edge that runs under it.
Posted on Apr 13, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 20, 2014 | Watches
Jan 08, 2012 | Watches
To set the time on your Timex 1440 Watch, please follow these directions:
1. Press and hold MODE (Upper left button)
(HOURS will flash and you'll be in Alarm Mode).
2. Press MODE again to enter TIME mode.
(SECONDS digits will flash.)
3. Press ADJUST (bottom right button) to set SECONDS to zero.
4. Press START/STOP (upper right button) to select MINUTES
5. Press ADJUST to change
6. Repeat to set Hours, Date, Month, and Day of the week.
(Go through 12 hours to set AM or PM)
7. Press MODE when finished
8. To display DATE from TIME display, press START/STOP
9. With DATE displayed, press and hold START/STOP, then press ADJUST to change display between DATE-MONTH
10. With TIME displayed, press and hold ADJUST, then press MODE to switch between 12 and 24 hour format.
I hope you are now able to set the time on your watch! If you appreciate these instructions, please remember to rate this post.
Apr 18, 2011 | Timex Watches
Apr 09, 2011 | Nixon Lodown Tide watch
The WAVE OK indicator and the Tower Icon on the display will show if the time signal is successfully received or after manually pressing the SET/WAVE button
You can trigger a Signal Receive operation at any time by pressing the SET/WAVE button, which will activate the Signal Search function of the unit.
To Manually Set the Clock
To Set the Year and Date
1. Press SET/WAVE button after setting TIME ZONE and DST
2. Press + or - button sequentially to set the year (holding down the button will change the year at a high speed)
3. Press SET/WAVE button to confirm the year set and start the date process
4. Press + or - button sequentially to set the current date (holding down the button will change the date at a high speed)
NOTE: The weekday changes automatically depending on the year and date
To Set the Time
1. Press the SET/WAVE button after setting the calendar
2. Press + or - button sequentially to set the minutes (holding down the button will change the year at a high speed)
NOTE: Once you the press + or - button, the seconds will reset to 00
To set the 12/24 HR mode and the Temperature Mode
1. Press SET/WAVE button after setting the time
2. Press the + button to toggle between between 12HR and 24HR (military) modes
3. Press the - button to toggle between C and F temperature display mode
4. Press SET/WAVE button to confirm and quit the set mode
Dec 20, 2010 | Watches
Oct 10, 2009 | Bulova Watch
Apr 17, 2009 | Watches
Dec 06, 2008 | Casio Baby-G BG169-2V Wrist Watch
Jul 09, 2008 | Watches
Apr 02, 2007 | Kenneth Cole RK5034 REACTION
Jan 24, 2018 | Timex Ironman Triathlon 51931 wristwatch
1,232 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: