- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Press 'Menu' (press Navi key). 2. Highlight 'Messaging' and 'Select' (press Navi key). 3. Scroll to 'Message settings' and 'Select' (press Navi key). 4. Highlight 'Text message' and 'Select' (press Navi key). 5. Highlight 'Message centres' and 'Select' (press Navi key). 6. Highlight 'Add centre' and 'Select' (press Navi key). 7. Highlight 'Message centre name' and enter 'O2 SMS'. 8. Highlight 'Message centre no.' and enter the message centerno.(to know your message center no just google it with your network name)
9. Highlight 'Save' and 'Select' (press Navi key). 10. Press 'Yes' (press Navi key) to the question "Set as default message centre".
try to check your message centre number in the message settings of your cellular phone,then copy the message centre number if you have other phones that uses the same network that you have been currently using.
This is because the message centre number is wrong. so please check the service centre number which you given is correct. call the service provider and check the message centre number.
Make sure you kept this number in use for sending messages.
And also check weather the reply via same centre is in NO.
These options will in messages--->message setting--->text message.
I think when you send text message it says message failed...right..???
This is because there is option in your mobile called as message service centre number.please check weather this number is correct.Call your service provider and you can get this number.
And also there is an option called as reply via same message centre please put this to 'NO'. now you can send messages
To go to this options please check follow these steps....
3.Go to 'message settings'
4.in that open 'text message'
5.there is an option called as 'message centre',please entre your new message centre number and save it. set this as your message centre
6.Check the option 'reply via same centre' and please put it to 'NO'
All you have to do is go to your message setting on your phone:
1. Open Messaging
2. On New message sellect options at bottom
3. Open settings
4. Open Text message, you should see: Message centre, message centre in use ect..
5. Open message centres this should go to next screen then open again, this screen should have : Message centre name & Message centre number (from your network provider you need to find out what is the message centres name & number are e.g in Australia it should be SMSC1 and number is +61411990001) then just manually enter these in there.