How i can program my remote jensen jer 622
Try the following steps.
1. Turn on the tv
2. Press and hold the "tv" button. The light should turn on and stay on.
3. While holding the "tv" button down, press and hold the on/off button. The light should go off, but if you keep holding the buttons, it will turn back on.
4. When the light turns back on, release both keys.
5. Press and release the on/off button repeatedly (while pointing the remote at the tv) until the tv shuts off.
6. As soon as the tv turns off, stop pressing the on/off key and press "stop." This will save the code that controls your tv.
7. If you wish to program your remote to other devices (vcr, dvd, etc.), use the same process described above, except turn on the device you want to control and press the component button that corresponds to the device, rather than "tv." For example, if you want to program your remote to a vcr, you press the "vcr" button instead of the "tv" button, as in the instructions.
I hope this helps!
Apr 14, 2010 |
Jensen 143307 Remote Control