Question about Compaq Presario CQ60-220US PC Laptop
When trying to set the correct time for my area EST the globak list does not give correct time. My clock had to be set manually and is out of sync with enaiIl confirmation I reside in Richmond, VA
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Alarm Clock Radio
1) Plug clock in before making any adjustments.
2) If using on East Coast- Do nothing! Time and date are set to EST- Daylight Savings time is 'On". Clock is ready to use.
3) If using in time zones other than EST. Hold the clock with LCD facing you. Lean clock back and find small button on bottom right marked P-M-C-E. Hold for 2+ sec. LCD will blink the time zone. Press button again until LCD blinks the correct time zone, CST, MNT, PACIFIC.
4) Daylight Savings time- Default is always on. If you are in a zone that does not recognize daylight savings time. Hold the clock facing you, lean clock back and on bottom left is a small button marked D. Hold 2+ seconds and the LCD will blink ON. Press again and LCD will blink OFF. Daylight savings time is now OFF.
5) If power goes out, clock will retain time and alarm will sound if in the ON position.
6) Replace batteries once every year...!
7) If clock looses time or date:
a. Hold Volume +, and Tuner + at same time for 3 seconds
b. Clock face will blink year
c. Turn outer ring of alarm to set Year
d. Press Tuner + once, turn outer ring to set Month
e. Press Tuner + once, set Day
f. Press Tuner +, set Hour
g. Press Tuner +, set Min.
h. Press Tuner + to save all settings.
You must go through all set points to have them remain in memory. (have to run thru all a - h, can't set just Day or Hour/Min, etc. without starting with Year)
Any questions please call:
Synergy Global Supply
Oct 23, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
May 02, 2011 | Samsung B5722 Cell Phone
Mar 15, 2011 | Seth Thomas Radio-Controlled Howard Wall...
Mar 08, 2011 | Sony ICF-CD2000 Clock Radio
Oct 04, 2010 | Casio OC500 Oceanus watch
Apr 01, 2009 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
Jul 02, 2008 | GPS
Mar 16, 2008 | RCA RP5420 Clock Radio
Mar 10, 2008 | RCA RP5420 Clock Radio
96 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: