- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
are you sure its DSN and not a DNS error if the latter Open your Internet Explorer browser. It doesn't matter what page your browser opens to as long as it is open.Click on the Tools option at the top of your Internet Explorer screen. Next, click on Internet Options followed by security Tab In the Security Tab, click on the Custom Level tab located at the bottom of the screen.Check the Medium security level drop down box once on the Custom Level screen. You will also need to browse through the options find the setting Access Data Across Domains and put a check in that box to enable the feature. Finally choose theApply option and the exist the program.You might need to restart your computer for the changes to apply hope this helps
Sadly a DSN Error means that your system/game didn't pass the online authentification process. Are you using full retail copies of the games? This issues are more common when using modded firmware or backed up games. The way to fix it is by using the latest PSP firmwre and retail copies of the game.
I hope this helped you and i apologize for the inconvinience.
OK find a computer thats already connected to it, and match everything to it except the ip address, if you don't have another computer connected to it go to the routers settings and pull up all the info about wep, dsn servers, write it all down then write everything in the security settings of local network then you should get internet.
I had this problem at least once a month. Try these things out.
1. Make sure any WEP codes are entered EXACTLY as it is for your router.
2. Set up your router so only your PC connected to it can change any settings.
3. Turn off your PC while trying to connect via PS3 WiFi. The good ole Win update likes to download without you knowing it sometimes.
4. If all else fails, call Sony cause you may have a bad WiFi antenna or motherboard.
I know how to solve your problem. My name is: George Cahill. I work on computers for a living. I am busy right now but email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and i will help you within 1-2 days. Have a nice day. Thank You!