Question about Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
How do i switch the NAT setting from strict to open
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: set nat to open
These routers have a setting underneath the advanced tab (within advanced setup) called UPNP.....all three of the active tick boxes need a tick in (by default they don't) and this will sort the NAT stuff out.
Posted on Jan 30, 2008
SOURCE: Change NAT to open
i have the same problem, ive looked at the thread its the same as myne but when i go on the virtual servers it doesnt say discription or imbound port it just says lan port publick port i dont understand :(
Posted on Feb 11, 2008
SOURCE: xbox nat settings
You need to enter the router configuration. How you do this varies by model, but usually involves typing your gateway address into a web browser. Then, you need to assign your xbox an internal IP address and activate port triggering or forwarding (depending on the sophistication of your device) to send information on the designated ports to the Xbox.RICHARDM69 Was this solution helpful? Show your Appreciation by rating it
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
SOURCE: Change NAT to open
Open an Internet Explorer browser page.In the address bar type - 192.168.1.1
Leave username blank & in password use admin in lower case...
Click on "Applications and Gaming" tab and then click on "Port Range Forwarding" subtab...
1) On the first line in Application box type in ABC, in the start box type in 88 and End box type in 88, leave the protocol as both and under ip address type in 192.168.1.20 and check the enable box...
2) On the second line in Application box type in PQR, in the start box type in 3074 and End box type in 3074, leave the protocol as both and under ip address type in 192.168.1.20 and check the enable box...
3) On the third line in Application box type in XYZ, in the start box type in 53 and End box type in 53, leave the protocol as both and under ip address type in 192.168.1.20 and check the enable box and click on Save Settings...
3) Once you return to the set up page click on the Security tab and uncheck Block Anonymous Internet Requests and click on Save Settings...
4) Click on set-up and change the MTU Size to 1452 and click Save Settings...
5) Goto the XBox Network Settings and IP Address Settings and select manual IP Settings and assign the following on your Xbox
IP Address :- 192.168.1.20, Subnet Mask :- 255.255.255.0, Default Gateway :- 192.168.1.1...
6) Also assign the DNS Addresses on the Xbox
Primary dns :- 184.108.40.206...Secondary dns :- 192.168.1.1
7) Turn off your modem, router, and Xbox...Wait for a minute...
8) Plug the modem power first, wait for another minute and plug the router power cable, wait another minute and turn on the Xbox and test it...it will connect... Kudos! Thanks! If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it.
Posted on May 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 30, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Arcade
Dec 09, 2009 | Actiontec Computers & Internet
Nov 22, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 21, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 18, 2009 | Zyxel P660HW-D1 Router
Mar 27, 2008 | NetGear RangeMax WPN824 Router
Dec 16, 2013 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
237 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: