Question about HP VISUALIZE Fx10 Graphic Card
I couldn't find driver for "HP VISUALIZE Fx10 Graphic Card_Matrox mga g200a-d2_A1264 01201-REV A-AGP " for windows xp pro ? either in HP and in Matrox.I try any driver in MATROX but they don't work.On it there are 1chip"agilent 1QM5" , 2chip "AMTEK A1263" and 1chip "AMTEK A1262".
HP">http://www.howtodrivers.com/model558559.html">HP try this.....Please update using the following procedure
1. Download file for HP Visualize Fx10 Pro from the site, save it on your computer and unzip.
2. Connect your HP Visualize Fx10 Pro to computer.
3. Right click on My computer and click Properties. Go to Hardware tab. Click to Device Manager button.
4. Find your new HP Visualize Fx10 Pro on Graphics cards category double click on device and press Reinstall Driver button.
5. Select Install from specific location, check Include this location and click Browse button to select the Hpdriver click Next button to continue and click Finish button to finish installation.
6. After this procedure you should see new HP Visualize Fx10 Pro in Graphics cards inside device manager.
Posted on May 15, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 08, 2011 | Matrox D7518A, G45+MDHA16D/OE6, 5065-4263,...
To remove a driver right click on computer in your start
menu and go to manage, then in the navigation panel in the top left go to
device manager, expand the display adapters section, right click on the Matrox
Orion ORI-AGP/RGB and click uninstall.
Jan 28, 2011 | Matrox Orion ORI-AGP/RGB Graphic Card
Jul 18, 2010 | Matrox D7518A, G45+MDHA16D/OE6, 5065-4263,...
Apr 01, 2009 | Matrox Millenium MGA - Graphics adapter -...
228 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: