Question about Samsung SGH-t209 Cellular Phone
This will work guarenteed!!!
1. Insert other providers sim
2. *2767*3855# wait for your phone to reboot(restart)
3. *7465625*638*00000000*00000000# (this changes network lock w/password 00000000)
4. #7465625*638*00000000# (this deactivates network lock w/00000000)
5. *#7465625# to check all locks
If all are inactive, then you are good to go.
Posted on Jan 10, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 15, 2017 | Samsung Cell Phones
Feb 12, 2008 | Samsung C417 Cellular Phone
Mar 05, 2016 | Samsung Cell Phones
Feb 02, 2012 | Samsung Cell Phones
Dec 14, 2010 | Samsung A256 Hype Cell Phone
Sep 07, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
Dec 30, 2008 | Samsung SGH-E630 Cellular Phone
Sep 19, 2007 | Samsung SGH-t209 Cellular Phone
176 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!