Question about HP Printers & Copiers
Hi I am trying to download pictures from a camera card to my computer. I down loads about 90% then stops downloading and a link to the hp website comes up with some type of error this has not happened before so what is wrong?
Yes the download are the same for all the models..this is the link to download the driver for vista...
I hope this helps
**Please rate accordingly**
Posted on Jan 30, 2008
Previous solution is the FAIL. Original poster says it works fine in _camera_, but not in _printer_. _Printer_ is the compatibility issue, not camera.
Posted on Aug 07, 2009
You will need to uninstall and reinstall the printer driver. Please follow the steps given below:
1. Click on "Start" and "All Programs."
2. Go to the "Lexmark " " Series."
3. Click on "Lexmark Uninstall."
4. Click on "Next."
5. Click on "Finish."
6. Click on "Restart Windows."
1. Make sure no other programs are open.
2. Insert the CD and wait for the installation window to appear.
3. Connect the USB to your computer when prompted to do so. If an "Add New Hardware Wizard" appears when the cable is connected click on "Cancel."
4. Click on the "OK" button on the Install screen to begin running the software. Follow the prompts and accept the Licensee Agreement to allow the software to load.
5. Once the software has loaded, click on "Finish."
6. Once the software has loaded, you will be able to click "Finish." Your software is now installed.
Posted on Aug 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 11, 2013 | Kodak Easyshare Printer G600 Thermo...
Aug 29, 2012 | Printers & Copiers
May 26, 2011 | HP Printers & Copiers
Dec 26, 2010 | Olympus Camedia D540 3.2 Megapixel: P-10...
Dec 01, 2010 | HP PSC 1315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 08, 2010 | Epson Stylus Photo R300 InkJet Printer
Jan 23, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP170 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 17, 2009 | HP PSC 2175 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 04, 2008 | HP Printers & Copiers
Dec 29, 2007 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 24, 2016 | HP Color LaserJet Pro 200 M251nw
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: