Question about RCA VR626HF VHS VCR
When you install the tape, it slowly unwinds inside and coils up inside causing a jam-up
You have a sticky pressure roller which can be cleaned with some alochol based cleaning liquid but first make sure the capstan motor is operational.
Posted on May 12, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 29, 2015 | Televison & Video
Sep 04, 2013 | Craftsman 25cc 2-Cycle Gas Blower/Vac
Sep 03, 2013 | Craftsman Garden
Aug 08, 2011 | Sony TC-WE675 Single Cassette Deck
This can be due to many faults and need a full check up but I can fill up with few tips.
1. If the cassette loads and the take up spool does not turn then the machine will shut and rewind.
2. If the take up spool rotates but then it shuts down then the reel sensor at the bottom of the forward wheel can be faulty- there are opto devices or proximity sensors/magnetic type.
3. If the drum does not rotate it will shut down as well a fault in the SERVO section.
4. Defective HALL IC can shut the switching and so the servo will shut down the processor.
5. Fault in the power section to deliver the correct voltage to the circuits/loading servo to take up.
6. Finally if the loading is not to the MODE switch point or failure of mode can make the loading to trip as it will not complete the load to the desired point.
All the above issues can stall the loading of the tape and so will be seen as struck inside. Sometimes mechanically/manually removing by unwinding the motor can release a jamming and restore.
Jul 26, 2011 | Televison & Video
Oct 18, 2010 | Sony HVR-Z1 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Oct 25, 2009 | RCA CC6263 Camcorder
Mar 15, 2009 | Xerox WorkCentre C2424DN All-In-One Laser...
Aug 23, 2017 | Televison & Video
91 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: