Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional
HI how are u, ur Windows Xp is corrupted
2. Computer was not Shutdown properly
3. Some windows File Corrupted
1. Go to Safe Mode at starting mode press F8.
2. If Computer Go to safe mode successfully>>
3. Go to start >> Programs>> Accessories>>System tools>>System restore.
4. Restore ur computer in privious date.
1. Insert WIn xp cd in cd rom and restart it.
2. Repair Your win Xp via a Repairing utility.
1. VIa a formmating utility U can install a new fresh copy of windowxs.
Posted on May 12, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 04, 2013 | Dell Inspiron 6400 Laptop Computer Core 2...
Dec 16, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Mar 25, 2017 | HP Pavilion a620n (PC028A) PC Desktop
Nov 19, 2010 | Gateway NV5468u Notebook
Oct 13, 2010 | Dell Latitude C400 Notebook
May 24, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Mar 13, 2010 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Nov 01, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv7-1130us Notebook PC
Aug 15, 2009 | Sony VAIO VGN-CR220E/P Notebook
Dec 04, 2008 | Sony VAIO PCG-TR3AP1 Notebook
107 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: