Question about Palm Treo 650 Handheld
I have a palm treo and have set the lock out system ..as i havent used it for a month i have forgotten my password and cannot re enter .. does anyone know how i can fix it ?
1. Press and hold the Power (on/off) button on the front panel of your device.
2. While holding Power, use an unfolded paper clip, or the reset tool at the tip of your stylus. Gently press and release the RESET button inside the hole on the back panel of your device (where's the reset hole?).
3. If you see a progress bar (see below), keep holding the Power button.
4. Next, the Palm Powered screen will appear. Release the Power button when you see it.
5. You'll see a screen that asks: Erase all data? YES = "up" button NO = any other button. Press UP on your 5-way navigator to complete the hard reset.
Since you have forgotten the code there is no other way but to clear the device and it will remove the code. all data stored on the phone (does not include contacts on sim card or text messages on sim card, or files on memory cards etc) is lost.
except the files that are not stored on the phone it self, for example sim card and storage card.
Thanks and let me know if you need anything els.e
Posted on May 12, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 10, 2011 | Palm Treo 650 Smartphone
Mar 11, 2010 | Palm Treo 650 Handheld
Jun 15, 2009 | Palm Treo 650 Handheld
Jan 09, 2009 | Palm Treo 650 Handheld
Dec 29, 2008 | Palm Treo 650 Handheld
May 26, 2008 | Palm Treo 650 Handheld
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!