Question about Dell 962 Photo All-In-One InkJet Printer
Its impossible. All printers are designed to have a back door for Paper Jam purposes. Kindly double check.
Posted on May 13, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 30, 2014 | Dell 926 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 18, 2013 | HP Photosmart C4100 series
Mar 03, 2011 | Dell 962 Photo All-In-One InkJet Printer
To clear a paper jam
1. Remove the paper from the paper tray.
2. If you are printing labels, verify that a label did not become detached from the label sheet while passing through the printer.
3. Turn off the printer.
4. Remove the rear access door. Press the handle to the right, and then pull out the door.
5. Remove the paper jam from the back of the printer, and then replace the rear access door securely.
6. If the paper jam cannot be removed from the back of the printer, raise the printer cover, remove the paper jam from the front of the printer, and then lower the cover.
Caution Remove the paper jam carefully as it is possible to damage the printer when removing paper from the front.
7. Reload paper in the paper tray.
8. Turn on the printer.
9. Reprint the document
if this does not help I would suggest installing a new driver from: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?lc=en&dlc=en&cc=ca&docname=c00211293&product=1839853&
Trust this is helpful. :)
Dec 08, 2010 | HP LaserJet 1320 Printer
Nov 08, 2010 | Dell 924 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Oct 03, 2009 | HP DeskJet 6540 InkJet Printer
May 13, 2009 | Dell 1700 Laser Printer
Dec 29, 2008 | Dell 926 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 24, 2008 | Dell 926 All-In-One InkJet Printer
120 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!