Question about Acer Aspire 3680 Laptop
I reinstall my latest bios in my hp 540 notebook... i just need to have the latest bios for it or how can i reinstall that bios... plesae help me
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Befor installation you need to follow the following steps
1. Start your laptop and press F10 continuously to go to BIOS setup.
2. Go to "System Configuration" -> "Device Configurations"
3. Set "SATA Native Mode" to Disabled.
4. Start the installation while keeping a finger on "F7" key.
5. After some time there will be continuous beeps.
6. Remove your finger for sometime and then continuously press "F7" key till the beeps are repeated. This is done to disable your BIOS ACPI.
7. And then do you normal Xp installation.
8. This should do
Jan 08, 2011 | HP Jornada 540 Pocket PC
May 20, 2010 | HP Compaq Business nc8000 Notebook
May 16, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv2000t 14.1" Notebook Laptop...
Apr 20, 2010 | HP Compaq Presario V2000 Notebook
Apr 10, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv9000z Notebook
Apr 04, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv5-1004nr Notebook
Jun 20, 2009 | HP Jornada 540 Pocket PC
Apr 06, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 26, 2007 | HP Pavilion dv9000z Notebook
136 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!