Question about Vivitar ViviCam 8300s Digital Camera
I have lost the disc to download my photos to the computer. Vivicam 8325. I have looked at the vivtar website but they do not have the download.
any ideas ?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Vivicam 8325 - lost disc....
Haven’t been able to find any software, but you can try the following workaround:
1. Plug in the camera to the PC and ensure it is detected by the PC.
2. Right click START button and select Explore.
3. From the left panel, scroll to the drive corresponding to your camera. (It will usually be located after the last DVD/CD ROM Drive letter.
4. Click on that drive to expand the folders in the right pane.
5. Search for the relevant pictures from a folder within that drive.
6. Copy the required pics (Hold CTRL and click on pics in case you want to select more than one pic). Then rightt click and select "COPY"
7. Once you copied all the needed pics, select a folder on your computer (or create a new one) and paste the pics into this folder.
8. You're done :)
An external memory card reader is an easy alternative way to copy files from your camera's memory card to your computer.
Hope that helps! Should you have any further questions, please feel free to post them here.
Posted on Jun 23, 2009
SOURCE: I lost driver software in my pc
You don't really need any software to use your camera. The best way to download pictures from your camera to your computer involves removing the memory card from the camera and plugging it into a card reader (either built-in to the computer or connected via USB or FireWire). This is likely to be faster than connecting the camera to the computer, and won't run down your camera's batteries.
Once the card is plugged in, it will appear to your computer as a removable drive. You can use the operating system's drag&drop facility to copy pictures from the card to the computer's hard drive.
But despite what I said first... There are plenty of photo catalog software packages out there, some free, some not, that can transfer and catalog your pictures so you can quickly find pictures from Susie's birthday party, for example. Just do a google search for "photo catalog software".
Posted on Mar 22, 2010
Testimonial: "thanks a lot for your answer. I go to buy a card reader as soon as"
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 31, 2010 | Vivitar ViviCam V15 Digital Camera
Apr 04, 2010 | Vivitar Vivicam 8225 Digital Camera
Sep 14, 2009 | Vivitar ViviCam 3350 Digital Camera
Dec 04, 2008 | Vivitar ViviCam 10 Digital Camera
Oct 26, 2008 | Cameras
Jun 21, 2008 | Vivitar ViviCam 3750 Digital Camera
Jul 04, 2007 | Vivitar ViviCam 5100 Digital Camera
Jun 08, 2017 | Vivitar ViviCam 8300s Digital Camera
87 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: