Hi, Mac data loss is actually a hard task for many Mac users 'cause most of them think the Mac OS is a complicated computer operating system (At least I think it is complicated). Here are some tips you need to know after data loss happened.
1. If you meet the file loss situation, keep calm and stop using your computer to do any read or write operation until you find the way to recover the lost files because any wrong operation.
2. If you've lost a file, time is of the essence. As new files saved to Mac hard drive or storage devices, the original files gets overwritten. So do not use the drive or disk which your deleted files are stored before at all, until you have completed the scanning and recovery process.
3. The system crashed or the files loss situation happens occasionally, so remember build a backup for the files periodically is strongly needed.
4. If you meet the file loss situation again, stop using the Mac or storage device right now, use another computer to process the files recovery.
5. Remember this, no matter at the normal time or after files recovery, build a backup for the files periodically is the best method to protect your files from data loss situation.
Maybe you can try uFlysoft Data Recovery for Mac, it can recover empty trash on Mac only in three steps: Step 1. Launch the software to scan the device where your files deleted
Step 2: Preview the scan result files and make mark if it is the one you find
Step 3: Recover files
Mac Data Recovery Recover Lost Data with Ease