Question about GE WBSE2090A Top Load Washer
Is it SUE or SUD code?
Sud SUDS LOCK (Overdose of detergent detected during the wash cycle) The motor control unit senses a suds lock condition by analyzing the current draw on the drive motor. If "Sud" is displayed a potential suds lock is detected. This may signify a bad pump, an extra heavy load, excessive detergent, or excessive suds.
• If too much detergent was used, run the unit through a Rinse/ Spin cycle then a Normal cycle without adding any detergent. This should clear the unit of the excess detergent.
• Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked
• Check Wire Harness connections to the Drain Pump, Pressure Switch, and Central Control Unit (CCU)
• Check / Clean Drain Pump Filter of foreign objects
• Check Drain Pump
• Check the Pressure Switch
• Check CCU
Posted on Dec 06, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 04, 2016 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
May 31, 2012 | Washing Machines
Jul 13, 2011 | Whirlpool Cabrio WTW6600SBT Top Load...
Feb 23, 2011 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jan 01, 2011 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
May 16, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Nov 05, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Oct 09, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jan 17, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: