Question about GE 29897GE1 Corded Phone
Storing a Number in Memory
1. Press the STORE button. ENTER TEL. NO. is displayed.
2. Use the keypad to enter the phone number. You can put spaces in the number and it will still dial correctly. To enter a space, press NEXT button.
• To scroll forward or backward, use NEXT (when the cursor is not at the end of the number) or REVIEW.
• To erase the current digit, press DELETE.
3. When finished, press STORE. ENTER NAME is displayed.
4. Use the keypad to store a name (up to 16 characters). More than one letter or character is available in each of the number keys. For example, to enter the letter "A," press the 2 key once. For a "B," press the same key twice. For a "C," press it three times.
• To add a space, press NEXT.
• To scroll forward or backward, use NEXT or REVIEW.
• To erase the current character, press DELETE.
5. When finished, press STORE. MEMORY LOCATION is displayed.
6. Press the memory location number (0-9 or A, B, C) to store the number.
Here is a link for this telephone off the GE website:
Posted on May 16, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 03, 2013 | Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
Feb 02, 2011 | NorStar Jazz Plus 4400 Corded Phone
Nov 14, 2010 | Uniden BC340CRS Base Scanner
Jan 29, 2010 | Brother IntelliFax-4100e Fax
Nov 20, 2009 | Brother IntelliFax-2820 Laser Fax
Oct 06, 2009 | Canon ImageRUNNER 1670F Copier
Jun 12, 2009 | Brother IntelliFAX 4100 Laser Fax
Nov 14, 2008 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 10, 2008 | Brother IntelliFAX 4100 Laser Fax
Feb 13, 2008 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
143 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!