Question about Canon imageCLASS D880 All-In-One Laser Printer
When I put a document in the ADF it feeds about 2 inches and then will not feed further. This makes it impossible to send a fax.
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 26, 2013 | Fujitsu Fi6130z Sheetfed Scanner
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification?
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Are Chuter Unit (ADF paper chute),Guide P ASSY (Sheet guide), Feed roller cover (plate guide) and Brake roller cover installed correctly?
4. Clean the Feed rollers, Eject rollers,Plastic rollers, glass surface and paper feeding surface, and see if the error is
5. Replace Pick roller or Brake roller, and see if the error is resolved.Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen or from the built-in Maintenance mode. When the counter exceeds the values, replace Pick roller or Brake roller.
6. If the issue still persists, then you are recommended to contact the nearest Fujitsu service center for further assistance.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
May 03, 2013 | Fujitsu Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 25, 2012 | Canon Pixma MX410 All-In-One Printer
Jan 13, 2010 | Canon imageCLASS MF6530 Monochrome Laser...
Nov 30, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 24, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 18, 2016 | Canon imageCLASS D880 All-In-One Laser...
Jan 22, 2014 | Canon imageCLASS D880 All-In-One Laser...
373 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!