Question about Brother Multi-Function Center MFC-240C All-In-One InkJet Printer
I was wondering if you could send a copy of that diagram to fix an error message 50 on the Brother MFC-240C
Error 50 means that your Printhead drive belt has an error. My particulaproblem was that my belt was off. After refitting the problem was solved!
Posted on Jan 12, 2008
SOURCE: Error message 50
Confirm Success on a 440CN
1) Remove Plastic wire covers from inside printers, and release plastic stay on lower edge, tilt cover to 90 Degrees
2) make a note of where each connector goes
3) release the Ribbon and 3 Multicore cables, removing grounding screw, then remove scanner module by sliding it off the hinges at 90 degrees.
4) Remove Three Front Panel Screws, carefully leaver front panel upwards releasing front side clips.
5) Remove front panel by disconnecting ribbon and wireing on both sides.
6) Remove 6 Screws (2 on back, three at front and one middle right
7) Carefully remove speaker cable (Red Connector) and lift up plastic casing, leaving printer uncovered.
8) Re-Seat Encoder Strip into guide. (The Transparent strip)
9) Re-assemble in reverse and Hey Presto.
All Cured. Hopefully!
Posted on Aug 04, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 20, 2016 | Brother MFC 6490CW InkJet Printer
Nov 26, 2010 | Brother MFC-5890cn Color Flatbed...
May 29, 2010 | Brother MFC-9440CN Laser Printer
Apr 12, 2008 | Brother DCP 7010 Multifunction Laser...
Jan 28, 2008 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 17, 2007 | Brother MFC-5840CN All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 03, 2007 | Brother MultiFunction Center MFC-440CN...
Oct 03, 2007 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
1,272 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!