Question about One For All URC-4330 Remote Control
And it is not working, can i use universal remote control, by ge, which i happen to have with me now, so how do i set for this panasonic, omnivision tv/vcr combination tv. thank you
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Emerson TV codes 0154, 0236, 0463, 0180, 0178,
Emerson TV VCR Combos 0479, 1479, 1278
SEARCHING FOR YOUR CODE
If your device does not respond to the remote control after trying all codes
listed for your brand, or if your brand is not listed at all, try searching for
NOTE: Before performing a code search for a DVD player or a VCR, turn on the device and
insert the required media.
For example, to search for a code for your TV:
1. On the remote control, press TV once.
2. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice,
then release SET.
3. Enter 9 - 9 - 1.The LED will blink twice.
4. Aim the remote control at the TV and slowly alternate
between pressing POWER and TV. Stop when the TV turns off
(after pressing POWER). If the device does not have a Power
key, you can substitute another function, such as digits 0 ~ 9 ,
CH, or PLAY).
NOTE: In the search mode, the remote control will send IR codes from
its library to the selected device, starting with the most popular code
5. To lock in the code, press and release SET.The LED will
6. To search for the codes of your other devices, repeat steps
1 through 5, but substitute the appropriate device key for
the device you are searching for.
here is the maual for your remote:
Posted on Dec 12, 2007
The TV codes for a URC-3021 and an Orion TV are:
These are the steps to program your remote:
To setup your URC-3021 for a TV, these are the steps:
1. Turn on your TV.
2. On the remote control, press TV once.
3. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice,
then release SET.
4. Enter the first four-digit code for your device. If performed correctly,
the LED will blink twice. If the LED did not blink twice, repeat steps 2 through 4 and enter the same code again.
5. Aim the remote control at the device and press POWER once. The device should turn off. If it does not, repeat steps 2 through 5, trying each code until you find one that works.
Posted on Oct 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2016 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Jul 02, 2011 | Televison & Video
May 28, 2011 | Zenith DBZN-311 Remote Control
Jul 27, 2010 | GE RM24911 Remote Control
Jul 26, 2010 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Feb 24, 2010 | Televison & Video
Mar 31, 2009 | Panasonic PV-C2010 20 in. TV/VCR Combo
Dec 22, 2008 | Panasonic PV-C2061 20 in. TV/VCR Combo
Jan 03, 2008 | Televison & Video
Nov 06, 2007 | GE RM24912 Universal Remote Control
492 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: