Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
I printed a photo from Facebook and inadvertently set my Lexmark x5320 printer to default to http://www.facebook.com/home.php - No matter how I've tried I cannot cancel this print job and now my printer won't print anything.
If you are unable to delete the print jobs from the queue then please unplug the usb cable from the printer or the computer abd restart the computer. Once the computer is restarted try connecting the usb cable and check whether the jobs has been deleted and shows 0 ready.
Next, you may have to change the communication format called the "Spool format."
Please follow the steps given below to change the spool data format:
1. Click on "Start," "Control Panel," "Hardware and Sound" and "Printers."
2. Then, right click on the Lexmark printer icon and left click "Properties."
3. Either on the "Advanced" tab or the "General" tab for some models, there is a "Print Processor" button, left click it.
4. This is the spool format setting. Under "Print processor" it should be set to "Lexmark 5300 series print processor." Next, under "Default datatype," select "NT EMF 1.008."
5. Click "OK" and exit back out to your desktop.
6. Please try printing again.
If this does not help the situation, please describe any differences it does make.
Posted on May 11, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 06, 2011 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
on Jul 09, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
May 04, 2011 | Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Deep in the belly of the Facebook help center you can find the URL to permanently delete your Facebook account.
Before I show you the link however please read the following carefully:
Remember that deleting your Facebook means that all of the information you have entered will be erased. Photos, account friends, messages, status updates etc.. All traces of you will be nuked on Facebook (At least we can assume so...). With that in mind, please move forward reading all large and fine print.
Okay so lets get started on permanently deleting your profile.
1. Visit http://www.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=delete_account, Click Submit
2. You'll be asked to confirm, Type in your Password, and then Solve the Captcha. Click Okay to continue.
All done, sort of... Even after confirming the deletion of your account, Facebook will only "deactivate" it leaving you 14 days to log back in and cancel the entire deletion... um yeah...
All done, sort of...
Even after confirming the deletion of your account, Facebook will only "deactivate" it leaving you 14 days to log back in and cancel the entire deletion... um yeah...
Jan 04, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
Aug 27, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 03, 2010 | Lexmark X8350 Print, Scan, Copy and Fax...
Apr 30, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Dec 28, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 15, 2008 | Lexmark P315 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 21, 2007 | Lexmark Polaroid P310 Photo Printer
234 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!