Question about Dryers
May things can cause no heat.
If it is an electric type look for:
1. Safety device has malfunctioned or is the non-resetable type and must be replaced.
2. The timer has malfunctioned. Needs replaced.
3. Element(s) have burnt out or a wire has burnt off to the element(s) or some become disconnected.
4. Possible loss of full power. Be sure you have the proper voltage going to the unit.
5. Clogged exhaust system causing safety to activate, thus, no heat.
I would look here before going any farther.
Please keep in mind that repair by a tech may cost more that purchasing a new unit.
Good Luck and hope this gets something done for you. Please let me know what you do.
Posted on May 11, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 08, 2016 | Kenmore Dryers
Feb 17, 2010 | Dryers
Oct 25, 2009 | Kenmore 62602 Electric Dryer
Jul 30, 2009 | Whirlpool WED5500S Electric Dryer
May 19, 2009 | Whirlpool LEQ9858L Electric Dryer
Dec 26, 2008 | Whirlpool LGR8648 Gas Dryer
Aug 22, 2017 | Dryers
238 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!