If you are on a hot spot also known as the wi-fi zone, go to SETTING/ NETWORK SETTING/ choose INFRASTRUCTURE MODE/ SCAN (do not choose ENTER MANUALLY, it willmake your life harder) and it will automatically check if there is a signal for internet connection, save setting and go to INTERNET BROWSER, it will automatically connect depending on the setting, make sure that during the process there is the OBTAINING IP ADDRESS if not it is either the signal is weak or your are away from the internet wi-fi zone or if you have a router at home, just do the same process
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You may notice that sometimes connecting your PSP to your network seems like a hard thing to do. But if you're aware of the basic configuration you can say that it's not a complicated thing. If your experiencing hard time connecting to the internet please make sure to check on the error. Based on what you have mentioned it says that you need to check the security setting. You may try following the steps below for the basic configuration on how to connect your PSP to your router.
1. First step is to make sure to turn on your PSP as well as the wireless/WLAN switch.
2. Then Navigate to " Network Setting".
3. Select "Infrastructure Mode".
4. Now Select "New Connection" and Name this connection as you deem appropriate.
5. Navigate to "WLAN Settings" Select "Scan".
6. Your router should now be listed.
7. Please go to "WLAN Security Setting". If you did not select encryption in ROUTER SET-UP, then leave the option as "None"
8. But if you selected encryption in ROUTER SET-UP, then select the appropriate WEP, or WPA.
9. Then navigate to "Address Settings". Select "Easy"
10. Go to "Setting List". Verify that your settings are correct.
11. Navigate to the next screen and press X to save your settings. You should get a message that says "Save Completed. Test Connection". Press X.
12. You should get two quick display messages. The first should say "connecting to access point." The next should say "obtaining IP address".
From this point you already established a connection and using your PSP you can now browse the net.
Hope this information will be helpful.
Thank you for using FixYa.
my friend too faced same kind of
problem ............ with his psp doesnt read blue ray disk and he solved the problem with the help of psp guide if you are also facing exactly same problem then dont worry Go to this site and fix your problem by
downloading repair guide Click Hereto
you can hook the psp3 with linksys router
you can do by consulting the psp technicians or you can do it by your self
To do it
yourself .. without Having much technical knowledge...... you can do this
easily with the help of repair guide ....
its easy to work with wireless router to your psp3 , it is implemented by using repair guide.
this repair guide is tends to be very useful for all kinds fo problems caused by your psp. click here to download repair guide