Question about HP Compaq Presario C700T
Conexant CX20549-12 High Definition Audio driver:
Do not click on the link. Please copy the link and paste the link at the
address bar of the browser. Next hit the enter key.
Installing this driver may result in an error. But continue with the
following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "AUDIO DEVICE ON HIGH DEFINATION BUS " or Conexant
defination audio entry and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp35940 folder and the double click the
(WinxP -> Thrifty10 -> CPL30A5a.inf file for Audio) Select the .inf file,
Posted on May 11, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 04, 2011 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Jan 27, 2009 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Oct 18, 2008 | Compaq Presario C700T Notebook
Aug 15, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Aug 11, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Jul 20, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Jul 13, 2008 | Compaq Ensoniq AudioPCI Sound Card
Jun 28, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
May 25, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
76 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: